Isn’t it time you felt more confident in your smile?
Do you feel embarrassed about your smile? Our Jacksonville Beach, FL, cosmetic dentist Rick K. Harrison, DMD, PA understands the importance of having a beautiful smile, which is why our team offers everything from veneers to implants to help you get your smile back on track.
Minor Cosmetic Procedures
If you are looking to make smaller adjustments to your smile then you probably don’t need a cosmetic treatment designed to make serious alterations. There are several ways in which our dental team can fix even minor problems to improve the overall shape and color your smile. These quick, non-invasive treatments include,
- Dental bonding: By applying a tooth-colored resin to a tooth, we can easily cover small discolorations, gaps between teeth and chips. If a tooth is a little misshapen and you want it to look like the rest of your teeth, then bonding may be the simplest approach.
- Teeth and gum reshaping; If you have a tooth that is just a bit too pointy or gums that seem to take over your smile then reshaping or recontouring may be right for you. We can remove trace amounts of enamel to reshape teeth while also removing excess gum tissue to reveal a more even smile.
- Teeth whitening: Want to get a visibly whiter smile in just a single dental visit? If so, then professional chairside teeth whitening will help you get the whiter teeth you want in less than one hour. It’s a great option for someone who wants a beautiful smile before a special occasion or big event.
Getting a Smile Makeover
If you have issues that affect your smile as a whole, then the treatments above may be able to address one or two of the issues but not all of them. In this case, you may be more likely to benefit from these cosmetic treatments,
- Dental veneers: Want a smile that wows? If so, our Jacksonville Beach, FL, dentist can place dental veneers, which can completely reshape, resize, whiter and realign your smile just by placing these thin porcelain shells over the front of your teeth. Veneers can be placed on teeth that are visible when you smile, helping you to achieve a brand-new look.
- Invisalign: If you want to fix your crooked smile without the whole world knowing, this completely clear, nearly invisible system can help you straighten your smile quickly and efficiently. It’s great for teens and adults.
Are you interested in getting dental veneers? If so, Jax Beach Cosmetic & Family Dentistry in Jacksonville Beach, FL, can help you determine whether this is the ideal treatment for you. Call us today at (904) 241-4237.